Today, I’d like to introduce you to fabulous reader and blogger Hailey Fish. She’s been a joy to get to know, always has something positive to say about other people, and loves to talk about books!
On her website, she has two really awesome lists of authors she’s met and authors she’d like to meet! Hailey has met Jane Green, Karin Slaughter, Tess Gerritsen, Charlaine Harris, Lee Child, and many more! She would like to meet Stephen King, Wally Lamb, Jodi Picoult, Kristin Hannah, Sarah Dessen, Liane Moriarty, & Anita Hughes (and about a few dozen more).
- Full Name: Hailey Ellen Fish
- Hometown: Westerly, RI
- Where you live now: Pawcatuck, CT
- Family members: Jim and Sharon, two older brothers Will and Chris, an older sister Mallory, two nieces Grace and Jill and two nephews Devon and Colton.
- How did we “meet?” Through Facebook
- Five words friends would use to describe you: Sweet, loyal, loving, friendly and compassionate
- Name of your blog: www.fishlovesbooks.blogspot.com. How and why did you start blogging? I’m not as active as I would like, but I started blogging because ladies who blog have a great camaraderie with other women around the world, always talking about great books, things going on in their personal lives, their families.
- What is the most rewarding thing about it? Being able to meet great, inspiring women.
- Finish this sentence. “When I’m not reading, I’m working or hanging out with family but try and sneak in moments to read.”
- Finish this sentence. “I love it when people compliment my eyes and recommend books.”
- What would you do with a million dollars? Put money into trust funds for my nieces and nephews, buy myself a new car, buy my parents new cars as well as my brother in law and sister, go on vacation and put a lot in the bank as a nest egg.
- Favorite book: That would be like asking who is your favorite child, if I had any kids. I guess if I had to choose, it would be 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult. It captured how people would feel during a shooting at a school, the repercussions of the shooter and the family of the shooter.
- Favorite movies: Billy Madison, Practical Magic, The Little Mermaid, Growns-Ups.
- Favorite treat/snack: Smart food popcorn, goldfish crackers, creme brulee
- Favorite vacation spots: Las Vegas, NV; Orlando, FL: Universal Studios
- Romance or Suspense? Romantic Suspense!
- Coffee or Tea? Tea with milk and sugar in a nice big comfy mug
- Beach or Mountains? Beach
- Sun or Snow? Sun, the temperature in the 70’s
- Where can people find you on the web or on social media? Facebook: Hailey Fish Twitter: @hailey_jam91
I have to say that I also love Jodi Picolt’s 19 Minutes, SmartFood Popcorn, and romantic suspense! Thank you so much to Hailey for taking time to sharing all of this.
Love & hugs, Laura