Nicole Waggoner is author of the delightful and enjoyable Circus of Women Trilogy. Told in alternating points of view between the five friends, the first installment in the trilogy, Center Ring, is a story that I read in just under a day … a tale about modern women finding balance through action, relationships, and growth in the midst of challenges and change.
In addition to being a writer, Nicole is also a decorated teacher with 12 years’ experience teaching upper level English and Literary Criticism courses. She is proud to call her husband, Mike, and children, Noah and Maya, her biggest fans. The other loves of her life include green tea, great conversations over vino, all things theater, water and sand, women’s health, and a fanatical commitment to live her belief that love is a verb to be paid forward.
Here’s more about Nicole:
- Hometown: Midland, Texas
- How long you’ve been writing: I began writing when a re-location took me away from my tribe of girlfriends four years ago. The running joke about the first book is that I moved to Oklahoma and missed my girlfriends so much that I made up five imaginary friends.
- List the books you’ve written: Center Ring, The Circus of Women Trilogy, Volume One (released 4/26/16) and The Act, The Circus of Women Trilogy, Volume Two (release date to be announced this summer).
- Share the best thing a fan’s ever told you: This book was my bright spot during chemotherapy. I could not put it down and welcomed the distraction. Thank you for creating these ladies.
- Share a sentence from a recent Goodreads review: “Nicole Waggoner hit one out of the park with her debut novel.” –Melissa Amster, Chick Lit Central
- Tell us about the book you’re working on now: I am busy editing the second book in the trilogy, The Act, and writing the final volume.
- Describe the book in 3 words: Fast-Paced, Relatable, Romantic
- Next event where you’ll be signing books or speaking? I will be kicking off my summer book events with a signing and Q&A at BookPeople in downtown Austin Texas!
- Where can readers find you on social media?
- Where can readers buy your books?
My books are available in bookstores and at all online retailers, including Amazon.
Would you like to win Nicole’s book, plus 9 other fabulous novels?
Here’s the link to enter the JUNE giveaway: