To wrap up my month long series on fabulous authors, here’s a look at a talented and writing duo …
If you could repeat one year of your life, what would you do differently? This heartwarming and hilarious novel from the authors of The Status of All Things and Your Perfect Life features three best friends who get the chance to return to the year they turned forty—the year that altered all of their lives, in ways big and small—and also get the opportunity to change their future.
- Hometown: Liz and Lisa are both from San Diego.
- How long have you been writing? We’ve both been writing stories since we could hold a crayon.
- List the books you’ve written: Your Perfect Life, The Status of All Things and The Year We Turned Forty
- Share the best thing a fan’s ever told you: A reader came up to us at a recent book signing for The Year We Turned Forty and had tears in her eyes. She said the book had such a profound impact on her she had to tell us in person.
- Share a line from a recent Goodreads review:
- “Not only are their books a literary triple threat but they are as well–fierce, fun and fabulous.”
- Tell us about the book you are working on now: It’s about a wife whose husband dies while driving on The Road to Hana in Maui. Only that’s just where the story begins. Because he was supposed to be in Kansas.
- Describe the book in three words: Suspenseful, twisty and layered.8. Where can readers find you online? Everywhere. Ha!
- IG: @lisandliz
- Twitter: @lizandlisa
- FB: https://m.facebook.com/LizFentonandLisaSteinke?fref=ts
- Snapchat: LizFenton11
Would you like to win Liz & Lisa’s book, plus 9 other fabulous novels?
Here’s the link to enter the JUNE giveaway: