Today, I want to introduce you to my friend and trusted beta reader, Ron Wright! Ron and I met on Facebook several years ago and connected over a mutual love of books!
He is also an author, and published Once in a Lifetime.
The book is a personal and humorous account of his month-long trip to Japan to reconnect with his older son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter.
Here’s the 411 on Ron:
- Name: Ron Wright
- Hometown: Oxford, OH
- Where you live now: Port Orchard, WA
- Family members: Sue, David (and a bunch who no longer live with us)…
- How did we “meet?” Facebook!
- Five words friends would use to describe you: Smart, Happy, Caring, Outgoing, Reader.
- Finish this sentence – “When I’m not reading, I’m online.”
- Finish this sentence – “I love it when people help others.”
- What would you do with a million dollars? Make my house ADA compatible, and help others.
- Favorite book: The Girl in the Woods by Gregg Olsen
- Favorite movie: “Mr. Baseball”
- Favorite treat: Tiramisu
- Favorite vacation spot: Itsukushima
- Romance or Suspense? Suspense
- Coffee or Tea? Both
- Beach or Mountains? Mountains
- Sun or Snow? Sun
- Where can people find you on the web or on social media?
Thank you so much, Ron, for sharing with us! It’s been such a pleasure getting to know you. ~ Laura